Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Surgery Update

Everything went well. I will be in a half cast thing and sling for 10 days and no driving. I hope that is all I have to wear this thing. Thank you all very much for your prayers and well wishes. You all are great. He said all looks good after he removed some scar tissue from the nerve and cleaned the bone and burried the nerve. I have been doing pretty good so far, I haven't had any pain meds except for a headache. Maybe it wont hurt that much. Keep your finger crossed. See you all tonight at VBS.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I am so glad your surgery went well and it was great to see you at VBS last night.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

I'm glad you are doing well and surgery went well. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Katie said...

I have been thinking about you & I am glad that everything went well. Hope you are still feeling good & recover soon.