We are in Towanda, PA for the wedding. We arrived yesterday around 1 PM there time. We are busy so far. We went to the sit down rehersal dinner last night at the country club. Towanda is a small old town and the country club is small as well. The kids did very well on the drive up. They have tried to be alittle bit unrully, but I have stopped it before it gets started. This afternoon we will be going to the wedding and reception. Then tomorrow we will go to church and then on to New York. Have a great week.
I left Barry at home and he has already been late for the Youth Rally twice. I guess he needs me more than I thought. Hopefully it is not a sign about him getting to work on time next week. We will see. I will post more later.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment