Well, Friday night we had our first M&M meeting at Crystal Harr's house. M&M stands for mentor and mentee. This is a new program started at church to help the teenage girls have some women who are not their moms to look up to and ask advice and whatnot. I think it went very well. The girls are all very sweet and reminds me when my friends and I were their ages. We were just as silly. I loved the time we spent together. We had a devotional on Eve and questions. I look forward to more of these little get togethers. Thank you Crystal for loaning you house and to Jennifer for coming up with the idea.
Then I had to leave early, since I was meeting Lauren and Magan to go to see Twilight. Yes, we are Edward fans. The movie was good, but not as good as the book. But are they ever as good as the book. I love to spend timw with these two great young women as well. I want to go see the movie again, just to see if I like it any better. Since the first time we were sitting 3 rows from the screen and had to lay down to half way see it. Next time back row.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




3 comments:
I enjoyed Friday night too. I think this is goign to be a great, uplifting program. I'm glad you were able to come.
For some crazy reason, I thought you left to go tuck your kiddos in, but I'm glad to know you kept the night going with Lauren and Magan. :)
Maybe we could go catch a mantinee movie I would love to see it again also! :)
Sounds like fun. Thanks for your sweet comments. It helps to know that you know what I am feeling! BTW, who was silly? Us? No way! LOL!
Post a Comment