Happy Valentine's day to all. I had a great one. Barry gave me a single longstem yellow rose and the kids each gave me whoppers, raisinettes,and dr. pepper. Then we went to Nauvoo for Barry's grandmothers 100th birthday party. The whole family from out of state and all came and had a good day.
Happy 100th Mammaw, We love you.
Also weigh in was good this week as well. I lost 1.8 pounds for a weight watchers total of 110. Scale back Alabama is around 11 to 12 I think we will see on the final weigh in.
Hope all have a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
WOW! I am so proud of you. That is a GREAT accomplishment! You have just done outstanding. I wish I could give you a sticker.... :)
WOO HOO!!! You look great!
Great job!
You Go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment