Friday, October 2, 2009

My Birthday and a Zoo trip


































Today was Christopher's first field trip to the Zoo. We had a grreat time. I was really tired when I left. My feet andback hurt. I woke this morning to the kiddos giving me some flowers and candy and Dr. Pepper for my bday presents. Then off to school and the field trip. Then after I went and bought Mary's bday gifts. Then back to the school to pick them up from school. We came home and Barry planned a surprise get together for me. Afew friends came over and then Mary said she had a headache. I felt her head and she was a little warm , took her temp and it was 102.3. So medicated her and sent her to bed. Everyone else left within minutes. So so much for my get together. Oh well maybe some other time. Also here is pics of my flowers the roses are from Christopher and the sunflowers are from Mary. Thank you for my bday.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Kids ruin everything!! Just kidding. I hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY & hope ME feels better soon. The flowers are beautiful.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Beautiful flowers. I hate we didn't get to stay but that's ok - we can celebrate another time. Hope you had a great day anyway!

Anonymous said...

Sorry M.E. got sick. I really hope you had a great birthday b/c you deserve the best. The flowers are beautiful!