I am now in my last semester at Bevill. Yes, it has been that long. I am on the downward slide toward finals at the end of this month. So I will be busy and crazy for the next month. We will also be going to Nashville the weekend before finals for our Annual Lad to Leaders Leaderettes convention. Our kiddos have all been working hard and making great progress. My finals will begin the Wednesday after we get back on Sunday. Yikes!!! But the rainbow at the end will be I will graduate from Bevill on May 12th and I cannot wait. Then I have to go to UAB for however long it takes to get all of the math and education classes done, Hopefully not too long maybe two years. Everyone who would like to come to graduation is welcome. I better get off here and get some assignments done and then go decorate a baby cake for tomorrow. Will post pics when I finish - sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment