Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hey! Guys. I worked with my old account and could not ever get it to let me back in so I started a new blog. Hope everyone is doing great. We are doing wonderful, a little crazy sometimes, but great. I have a wonderful husband or 12 1/2 years and two wonderful children. I named y blog a wild house divided, because with a husband, a girl 8 1/2 , a boy 4 1/2, a girl 5, a girl 4, and a girl 3 the house can get really wild. For those of you who know me and are saying where did the other 3 girls come from, they are our animals. We have a cat named Boots who is around 5 years old, a dog named Precious about 4 years old, and we just got a full blooded Bassett Hound named Maggie Mae who is 3 years old. So when the husband, children and animals all are in the house and goin the house gets really crazy and wild. As for the divided part I am Auburn all the way and my husband is Alabama, Mary is Auburn and Christopher is for Auburn most of the time, but changes to Alabama every once in a while, He's confused. We will see in a few years where his loyalties really lie.
Mary got her report card this week and she made the A-B honor roll again. She is really doing great and loves school, but we are ready for summer break.
Christopher goes to get signed up for pre-school tomorrow night. He will be in 4 year old kindergarten next year and what am I going to do with my mornings with no kids at home. I guess I wil have a little more time to work out, not that I don't do alot of that now.
Hey girls are we ready for another Girls Night Out? I know I am.
Nashville was fun and wearing. Mary participated in Songs of Praise and Bible Reading. Next year she says she wants to do Songs of Praise, Bible Reading, black and white photo, color photo, collage, scrapbook, and maybe speech. I may get her to do Bible Bowl as well, bet I don't want to overwhelm her.
I better go. Write more next time.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Welcome back.

I second another girl's night. Dinner or something, atleast. Why don't you start the plan? =)

christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. Looking forward to new posts.