We registered Christopher for preschool at Dora First Baptist this past Thursday night. He got the teacher I wanted him to get. He also showed me that he is going to be the social one and the class clown. He went up to everyone and talked to them and ran and played like he was meant to be there. He also told us before we went that he was going to school and he was staying all weekend long. I cannot beleive my baby is going to school this Fall. What am I going to do with myself during the hours he is in school? It was easier for me when Mary went there, because I was working full time and he was coming at the same time. I guess that I will have to find something to occupy my time.
Hope all are having a great weekend and the upcoming week is great.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




4 comments:
You can call me and we can go work out!!!!
I can't believe he is starting preschool. They grow so fast. Yeah you and Kim can work out. Wish I could. I will come work out with ya'll after I have the baby. I'm going to take 3 months off Lord willing. Hopefully before I go back to work I can have all the baby fat off.
Maybe you can have another one! Just kidding. If your house is like mine, there is always something that needs to be done! Or you could just take some time for yourself - crazy concept, huh?!
:0)
I can't believe he is already starting pre-school. That is so strange. He is just a baby!!!!!!
Post a Comment