
As most of you have seen, Mary got her long hair cut off this past Friday. She decided she wanted to get it cut and donate it to Locks of Love. Her hair is so thick that they had to seperate it into two ponytails instead of one. She gave between 10 and 11 inches. Maybe two girls will get her hair. The lady said she has good hair and it will be great. She looks older to me with the short hair, but I think it is so cute. She says she wants to let it grow again and give again. So here we go again with the growing out hair. At least it is all one length, a little easier to take care of.




5 comments:
I can't wait to see it. I'm sure it's adorable.
It looks adorable. I love it. I think it is great that she wants to help someone else with giving her hair.
She is so sweet. It is great that she is already thinking about other people! You are doing a GREAT job raising her.
hey christi, I just found your blog. I am excited I found it so I can check on y'all often. I just started a blog also. (send me your email and I will send you my address) Mary Elizabeth's hair looks great!
See you soon,
Lara (Barry's favorite cousin)
Post a Comment