Well guys the kids, Joan, Granny and I are leaving in the morning for our trip. We are going to Towanda, PA for a wedding on Saturday. Then Granny is going back to NC with her sister and Brother in law. Joan, the kids and I are then going to New York , then from there we are going the Hershey, PA yummy chocolate. Then we may go to Philadelphia, PA and then to Washington DC. After we see all of those places we are going to NC to get Granny and coming home. A long time away from Barry. This will be the first time in almost 13 years of marriage that he and I have spent more than 1 night away from each other and the kids from him. Wish me luck. Kepp a check on Barry to make sure he can find his way around while I am gone. See you when we get back.
3 comments:
Wow what a trip! How fun! Be safe and have fun!
Oh man! We are going to miss you so much. Will you please please please eats lots of chocolate for me...hmmmm??? Love you girly!
I hope you have a great vacation. Take lots of pictures. You'll have to specifically tell me about Hershey. Some of us are talking about visiting there for a few days. Let me know if you think it's worth it.
Post a Comment