Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of 3rd Grade for Mary E (and myself again)



Hey guys. Sorry it took me so long to post her first day of 3rd grade. She was so excited. She was ready way before time to leave and wanting to leave early, I mean really early. She had a great day and she likes her teacher. She has had homework every night and she is getting redy for her first test tomorrow. It is in "Where I live...". This is Social Studies and she had to tell what planet, hemisphere, continent, country, regions, state, county, city, school, and room she lives in. She knows all of them, but she gets a few of them mixed up sometimes. I hope she doesn't get any mixed up on the test. She is excited everyday to go to school, I hope this keeps up and she loves school the whole way through. It sure will make it easier for me. She also has a Spelling test on Friday and a few of the words are long and confusing to spell for a 3rd grader, but I think she will do well on it.

1 comment:

The Strings said...

Yes, the lovely spelling tests! Mana's first one is friday also.