Wow, What a day! I got up at 3:20AM this morning to meet Lauren and Magan at Walmart for the big deals. I got to Walmart around 4AM and stood in line til 5AM to get the items I wanted for my wonderful children for Christmas. I got all the things I went for and much more. Lauren and I went to Walmart 4, yes 4, times this morning before 10AM. We met at Sumiton then went to Jasper Walmart. Then we went to eat at Chick-fil-A, I had to have my chicken minis. Then we went back to Jasper Walmart and then to the Jasper mall. I found Mary Elizabeth's Christmas dress for this year and a really cute jean jacket and matching jeans. She is going to look so adorable in the outfit. The dress is almost a royal blue, black and silvery plaid sleeveless with an Aline skirt and a black short sweater. She is going to look even more beautiful than she always looks. Then we walked around the mall. Then back to the Sumiton Walmart to round out our shopping. I got home around 11AM for a short break before heading out again. About 1:15 or so Barry, the children and I headed out again. We went to get the kids McDonald's and us Mexican for lunch then we headed across town. We went to Harbor Freight in Homewood for Barry to get a welder, my Christmas present to him. I went ahead and got it since the sale for it was off on Wednesday and it is not something I can get without him picking it out. Then we went to Toys'R us. From there to Sears and then to the Tiger Pride/Bama Fever store. We got all of our shopping done today for the kids and everyone else we buy for. I only have to finish the shopping that I do for Pop every year for the kids. He always gives me money to go buy something from him for them. Other than that I am done. YEAH!!!!!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




2 comments:
Wow what a day. I don't miss that craziness. I use to get up and be at the Galleria at 5am but I haven't gone in years. Most people now want money or gift cards so shopping is getting easier. But I"m sure in a few years I will be one of those crazy people in line to get Caylee-Grace something she wants. Glad ya'll got it all done, I know that is a relief.
Girl look at you go. I bet you were exhausted. I can't believe yall went to Wal-Mart FOUR times. That sounds like me and mom on a regular day. Glad you are already done. I haven't even started yet....grrrrr
Post a Comment