Well, Christmas is now over for this year. We have had a wonderful season. We have really enjoyed all the get togethers with family and friends. Barry has been off work since the 19th and he doesn't go back until January 5, 2009, the same day Mary E goes back to school. We are enjoying this family time as well.
As for Christmas day, we had a great day. Mary E was sooooo excited when she opened all of her loot. She was most excited over the Ninetendo DS that Santa brought her. She kept saying, at the top of her lungs with dancing,"I got a Ninetendo DS, I got a Ninetendo DS!!!!!" She could not figure out how Santa knew she wanted one since she didn't ask for one. I asked her how he knew to bring one when she didn't ask for one and she said, with much feeling, " I don't know!" I thought it was really cute. Christopher was excited over her DS as well, but he isn't allowed to play it since he is still too rough with his things. I told him if he can prove over the next year he can take care of the Leapster that he got from Santa and not drop and mess it up for the 4th time, that maybe Santa will bring him a DS next year. That made him happy and he said I will take care of it. He got alot of Wall-E things which he was really excited over. They got all they wanted plus a little more. My children are not spoiled in that since, they only asked for a couple of items, unlike most children asking for many things. Mine didn't even ask for expensive things. I am very proud and love them very much.
The grandparents came over to give them their gifts. Then us and Pop went to Waffle House to eat breakfast. Then ack home to get ready to go to my grandmothers for our 2PM lunch with that part of the family. It was great as well. Mary E was excited again because Mother gave her a Baby Alive doll that she asked for as well. Christopher got the Wall-E movie he wanted from Aunt Nee-Nee(Nelie). We had a great and wonderful day.
I hope each and everyone of you got what you wanted and had as great a day as we did.
Happy New Year.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment