Friday, May 1, 2009

Kindergarten Registration and Pizza Party Fun day.

Last night we registered Christopher for Kindergarten at Corner. My baby is now going to big boy school this August. They gave him an assement. He was asked to say ABc's, read abc's upper and lower case, colors, shapes and numbers. She asked him to count to 20 for her and he told her it was too hard (mind you he can count all the way to 100). She then asked him to count to 10 then. So he started counting and went past 20 and she stopped him and said I thought 20 was to hard. She thn told him, "I can tell you don't like to be wrong." Since he would not move on to the next one til he got that one right. He was excited.
Today his class at DFBK had their play day at the park and pizza party for winning the $1 drop a few months ago. They got to play in one of those big blow up jumpy things for a while ten went across to the park. While on the bus waiting on Mrs. Beth to come take then across the street they were all chanting "park...park...park...park". They had a great time. I loved sitting over there and watching them and talking with the other moms.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I will cry like a baby the day Hannah has to go to school. I can't believe he is that old already!

Jennifer said...

Can you believe our babies are starting kindergarten? It breaks my heart. Can't wait to see what Peyton does on her assessment!

Crystal said...

He is growing up WAY too fast. What are you going to do with no kids during the day?

Anonymous said...

Man, it doesn't seem like Christopher should already be in Kindergarten. It is too funny how he answered those questions!