I thought you all would kind of get a kick out of some of his answers to a card that Mrs. Linda had the class make for their moms.
I have the best mom in the whole world!
My mom is as pretty as a flower. She weighs 13 pounds and she's as tall as a flower. My mom loves to eat steak. I think Mom looks funny when she laughs. When my mom is happy, she smiles. I know she's really mad when she yells. My mom is proud of me when I eat. If I chased my Mom with a green bug, she would scream. If I had $100, I would buy my Mom a hairbow. I wish my Mom a Happy Mother's Day!
Is this not funny an that hairbow would have to be one gauddy bow for $100.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




3 comments:
Love it! I remember Mana's and Mary's cards in 4k! I think you should pick him up from school wearing a hairbow!!
That is so cute! Don't you love the minds of children?
Christy that is HILARIOUS! I would love to see you with a big ol' bow! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment