Tuesday, July 21, 2009

College Student Again...

I am officially a college student again. I am going back to get my second degree. I have one in Industrial Electronics and now I am going back to get one in Education to teach secondary math, like the pre-algebra and algebra's. I registered at Beville yesterday. I am taking 4 classes on Monday's and Wednesday's from 8 am til 2:15PM. But those are the only 2 days I have to go up there. I will be taking Math at 8, Music at 9:15, Eng 101 at 11 and the Psychology at 1 ten on to car line to get the kiddos at Corner. I am kind of looking forward to it, but not sure.
Beville wanted to try to say that West Birmingham, where I graduated High School, was not state accredited and told me I may have to take my GED. No way!!! I was a straight A student with a 3.926 GPA and the Salutatorian, there is no way I should have to take the GED. I think they are mistaken and I am trying to get my transcripts to prove that it was accredited. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I almost went to school for the very same thing. I love Algebra.

Good luck! I know you'll do well!

Jennifer said...

As an Algebra teacher, I say poo to Bevill if they don't accept your degree. You are SO State accredited in my book!

Anonymous said...

so Miss Algebra teacher, remind me to take math with you since I am REALLY bad at it... haha

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they are trying to tell you that. I know I got a degree from there and all but you have to watch how they register you and everything b/c they will try and mess you up. You will do great! So proud of you!