This morning we went and registered Mary and CHristopher for the new school year. My babies are in Kindergarten ad 4th grade. Mary got Mrs. Purkey and Christopher got Mrs. Frazier. These two will d very well. They seem to be very good teachers. Mary didn't get the one she wanted, but I think she will be very happy withthe one she got. She will also be changing classes this year and she will get all 3 of the teachers at some point during the day.
While I was pregnant with Christopher, I worked at Southtrust. There was another woman who I was friends with and she was pregnant with her 1st child, a little girl. Well she was due like Sept 17th and I was due Sept 5th. We always said that it would be funny if we had our babies the same day. Sept 5th came and went. The next week she went into the hospital for blood pressure problems and they were going to induce her. I was still pregnant and late. I said she better not have her baby before Christopher came since he was already late. So finally a week later on the 12th Christopher decided he would start coming, she was already there just waiting on the induction. So we went to the same hospital and were 2 roos apart. She found out I was there and had her nurse keep a check on me, my nurse would not do it for me. So finally at 10:11 am Christopher came and then around 3:3?PM her daughter came. Our babies were born on the same day, at the same hospital and we were right down the hall from each other. The reason for this story is that our babies are going to be in the same class this year as well. They were grown together, born together, now live on the same street, and will go to the same class and school together. How neat is that?
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




4 comments:
That is a really cool story to have. Maybe they will become good friends.
I cannot believe they are so big.
ME was in my K class on Wednesday my first year of teaching. Where has time gone?
That's neat! I know the kids will have a great school year!
They are just getting way to big!!!!
Post a Comment