I have a wonderful friend who needs all the prayers she can get right now. She is a single mom of two. She has been battling cancer since last October(the 2nd time around). She has now been told that it is progressing and the meds are not really doing the job and that she has a year or less. Please pray for her and her family. She is a really wonderful christian woman ad does for others before hersel, even now. She has not let the cancer change her attitude toward what God want and demands all of us to do. She is like the sister I never had and her kiddos like my own.
Please pray for her everytime you pray.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




2 comments:
She has been through so much. She is and has been in our prayers. I think A lot of her and admire her for being so strong. It may be hard not to worry for her. You are a great friend to her and I know she loves you for your support and kindness. You are a special friend Christy. Love you.
Thanks for the post Christy. I know yall are close and I am so sorry. We all love her very much and are praying for her and you as well!
Post a Comment