Monday, August 24, 2009

School again...

Today I started back to school again to get a degree in secondary education Math. I had to be there at 8AM for my first class. Yes I did have to start class today. We started in with math and even got homework. Then on to my next class at 9:30AM Music, where I also received homework, 4 chapters to read by Wednesday. I know that sounds like alot, but he assured us that it was only about 20 pages or so andI still don' t have the book. Next went to my English class at 11AM and had to do a 1 page paper on myself. Lastly, I had my Psychology class at 1PM, where we were in the wrong class room with no teacher for 10 - 15 minutes, not message that the class room was changed to a totally different building. So off 10 of us go to serch for the new classroom. It was in a biology lab just for today. That was interesting. After this I had to run to walmart to getsome cash to meet with people to buy books. I got my math book and headed to Corner to pick the kiddos up and then had to turn right around and head back to Dora to get my english book. Then back home at about 3:50 4 o'clock to cook dinner. Tomorrow I have to go to Aville walmart to meet another girl to get the Music book. Then back to class all day on Wednesday. What have I gotten myself into.... Busy Busy Busy!!!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Right now you're busy, but when you get that degree completed, you'll be so proud. Good luck in all your classes!

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Wow I think it is great you are going back to school I wish you the best I wished I could go back but I don't know what I would want to go for. Don't know when I would have time now