Well I have now come to the end of my second semester. I am so glad it is over. I had to take a class I absolutely do not like...History. I have never liked any form of History. And yes I still have to take another History class, but at least only one more. I took Western Civilizations I and it was boring. I do not care what they did back then. I have to take Western Civ II maybe in the Fall, but at least that will be it for History...History will be History for my major. I also took computer, which I had no problem with, especially since the book gies you step by step by step instructions on how to do the tasks. She posted that there were 3 A's and 6 B's and that was about half the class. I do not understand how anyone could not make an a or at least a b in the class. Oh well. My math class I had to make a -48 on the final to pass the class with a C, a 7.25 to pass with a B, and a 5? to pass with an A. I made a 92 and passed with 97.3. I also had English 102. I finished with straight A's again this term. I am so glad. I know it will probably get harder the farther I get into the program, but at least I have proven to myself that I can still use my brain. Summer term starts on the 27th. I will be taking Precal Trigin class on T and Th from 8-10 AM. I will be taking Anthropology and Survey of the New Testament online. Hopefully this will nt be too much with the kiddos at home for the summer. I also do not wantto take too much time from them as well. So if I look stressed one day, you know why.
Hope all have a good Summer.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




2 comments:
I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work.
Ditto!!! I am proud of you too :)
Post a Comment