



We had a great time. This was a great weekend to spend with fellow christians and family. We chartered 2 buses for about 90 of our church members to go to Florence, Kentucky last weekend to see the Creation Museum. We all had a great time. We had great fellowship with others from our church. The museum was fun and very interesting. They had lots of information and things to see. The kids loved it and never once asked when we wee leaving. They looked at everyhing and watched a few movies. They also did the treasure hunt. They each received a collectable trading card from the museum for completeing the hunt. The loved the petting zoo and the swinging bridges. For those who did not get to go, you missed alot of fun.




4 comments:
sounds intereting. we might just have to make a trip up there. I've heard about it before, but not gone. I think you might be the first person that I know that has actually gone. I'm glad y'all had a good time.
Hi! Looks like you had a great time! Hope to see you soon!
Man, I hated I missed that trip!
Where is our updates? I'm on here because of you and there are no updates!! LOL!
Post a Comment