Yesterday, Rebecca had her surgery. She went in at 7AM. They said it would be about a 5-6 hour surgery. At 11:38 or so they came out and talked with the family. They said they could not get everything they went in to do, because some of it was lower than they expected and something about maybe affecting her breathing. They want to do treatments and hopefully shrink the knot on the left side of her neck. Then they will have to go back in in a few months or so to try to remove the cancer from that side. She has a long road ahead of her, but she has many many friends and family here for her and her children. Please keep her in you prayers. She needs as many as she can get. So please keep them coming. Thank you Jennifer and Lauren for the hugs last night. I was trying to keep from crying. It was very hard and they still came and are still coming at times today.
Also to Crystal and Erin thank you so much for the cards for Mary. You guys really made her day on Sunday. She was so excited and happy. Now she is over Saturday and hasn't mentioned anything about it again.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




3 comments:
Bless your heart! I am glad you had them there last night to help comfort you. I'm here for you always.
I am so glad we were able to cheer her up a little bit. I hope she is having a FABULOUS day today. :)
Hey Christy, I plan to ride up to see Rebecca tomorrow. Would you like to ride up with me?
I am sorry to hear about Rebecca. We will be saying our prayers! I am also sorry to hear about Mary Elizabeth's party :0( It made me cry but I hope she had a GREAT birthday!!
Post a Comment