Last night we had our annual Valentine Banquet at church. The youth deacons and Chance did a great job with the steaks and all. he one's who decorated did a great job as well. The place looked great and the Young people(as well as the adults) seemed to have a great time. Thanks to all who had a part in it.
Today Christopher had his Valentine Party at school. I did not get to go, but Barry went for me. The pictures look like they had a blast. Christopher's shirt also looked like he enjoyed himself as well. It has pizza all over it.
Mary had a field trip today to the Birmingham Museum of Art and then to eat at Chick-fil-A. I went with her, so that is why I couldn't go with Christopher. It was a rush through the gallery and didn't see but a few items. Chick-fil-A did a great job, being ready for the kids. about 50-60 something 3rd graders. I checked Mary out from there and we went to Claire's to see if I could find something to go in her hair for her pageant next month. Yeah, she has decided to be in the school pageant again this year. She is going to be in a almost fusia colored dress. It i going to be pretty. I am still trying to decide how to fix her hair. I bought 2 rhinestone combs ofr her hair. Any ideas feel free to let me know.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




1 comment:
Were those the same clips that were in her hair at church this morning?!?!? If so they are adorable! I can't believe your little baby is getting so big. I want to play around with her hair..lol!
Post a Comment