Saturday, January 31, 2009

The past week.

I haven't gotten to do as much walking and exercise as I usually do. I had other things take over. First Christopher has to go to the doctor for his ear infections and sinus infection. He is much better. Then My grandmother had surgery andis doing better she is still in the hospital. Wednesday Mary Elizabeth went for her check up. She weighs a whole woppin' 53.8 lbs and is 49 inches tall. She had a good check up. Then Thursday I had to work 1/2 day at Corner. Then Friday we went to get our taxes done, but I did get my walk in first. And I lost .4lbs this week. I guess I broke the 1.4 trend. Not what I wanted to lose, but at least it is a loss. Since other factors have weighed in on my weight loss today. YEY!!!
Then this afternoon I went to the track and walked 3 miles with Kim, Blake, Belinda and Caylee-Grace, while Mary E, Christopher and HP played in the field. I feel alot better now after the walk.
See you in the morning.

2 comments:

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Glad your grandmother is doing better. Also glad Christopher is feeling better. I enjoyed our walk this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Glad your grandmother is doing better. Keep up the good work and the Fluffy Floozies will dominate!