Well last night at about 11:15 we were woke up by screaming. Yes, Christopher, who usually never wakes during he night, woke us up screaming. He was crying that his ear hurt and he was congested in his nose. We gave him some tylenol and allergy meds and about 45 minutes later he fell back to sleep in our bed, of course. He woke this morning a little whiny. I didn't send him to school and called the doctor at 8AM. They made him an appointment for 9:15AM. We went to see Dr. Walley. He diagnosed him with, per the print out sheet, Otitus Media and Sinusitus. Which we would call 2 ear infections and sinus infection. So he gave us a prscription for a high antibiotic for 10 days. Anything for Christopher to get better. He also said as long as no fever he can go back to school tomorrow, which he hasn't run any fever the whole time.
Also, my dads mom, Betty Hutto Mize is having surgery tomorrow morning at UAB West for colon cancer. They said she has a tumor in there and needs to be removed, so she will haveit removed in the morning. I am not close to her, she is not one that is easy to get close to. But eventhough I plan on being there is Joan or Red can get Christopher from school for me tomorrow.
Hope everyone has a great week.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




4 comments:
Poor little guy! I am glad you were able to get him in to see the doctor but I sure did miss you this morning.
Awww...I hope he is feeling better. Ear infections hurt! It is scary when they wake up screaming.
I hope he feels better soon! I know Peyton missed him.
I'm sorry that little fella is sick. That is miserable. I really hope that your Dads' mom's surgery goes well. Let us know how she does
Post a Comment