Well the children started back to school today. 5 more months for this year. I cannot wait. Anyways, we got back into the swing of things this morning. They were both excited and ready to go. Mary didn't eat all day at school, which is not good since she doesn't need to lose any weight(maybe gain a few pounds). Oh to have that problem!!!! Any way every thing seems to have gone great. No homework other than reading 15 minutes. Christopher had two girls in his class have a birthday and they brought cupcakes. He didn't want any.
I was able to go for a walk this morning after dropping him off. I got in 2 miles, before I thought I needed to go since it looked like the bottom was going to fall out any moment. I needed it and enjoyed it. Hopefully I will be able to walk every morning this week and maybe some in the afternoons if I have someone to go with.
Hope all had a great day. I also start teaching my Junior Leader class for Lads to Leaders this Wednesday. Wish me luck since the age range for the class is k - 5th grade. I am looking forward to it.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment