Saturday, March 28, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy Day. Wonderful Day!!!











Well today was another very busy and jam packed Saturday. We started the day with a Bible Bowl cookout and study/competition. Mary did well. She was excited about getting to go do the Bible Bowl work and I hope she stays this excited about learning the Bible since it is the most important part of life. We had a good turn out and great fellowship. Thanks Don and Sandra for your hard work with these children.
Tonight we had Corners 3rd-6th grade CES Pageant. Mary's group(3rd grade) had 12 girls in it. We had to be at Beville State at 4-4:30 this afternoon for pictures. We go there around 4:30 and got her into her dress and shoes. By that time the curls had almost completely fallen out of her hair. Her hair does not hold curl very well. It was still cute. Then the pageant started at 6PM. She won Miss Photogenic (judges choice) then she won People's Choice Photogenic. She didn't place in the other part, but she was so excited to get another 2 trophies and a tiara. She was beautiful. She kept saying I got another one(trophie) to go with hers from last year. She says she wants to do it again next year. My friend Tammy took the photogenic picture. She has a great record with the picture taking. She has taken several shots for different people this year for different school pageants and everyone she has taken has won the photogenic title. So I told her she is hired for next year as well, if Mary still says she wants to do it. We will see. I am the proud momma, but I would be just as proud if she had not won anything. She is a beautiful little girl without some judge saying so. Thanks Tammy.

6 comments:

The Strings said...

You welcome! I had so much fun taking her pictures! I can't wait until next year!! These pageants are fun. Mana seems to be enjoying them. Mary did a great job and she looked so beautiful last night!! The girls really had a great time afterwards also!! We so have to get them together more often. Mana misses being able to play with Mary all the time.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Congrat ME! She is beautiful. Glad she did well.

Crystal said...

Amen!!! BUT...I agree with the judges and you too....she is beautiful. She's such a sweet little girl and I'm so incredibly proud of her and her speech. She's doing great.

Anonymous said...

So glad she did well. I know you are super proud and you should be! Congratulations ME

Melissa said...

She is such a beautiful little lady! You have every right to be proud.

Katie said...

You are right, she is beautiful! Congrats ME!