Well we woke up to a beautiful snow fall this morning. It was coming down pretty hard and looked like we were going to get something that may last a while. We got ready to go to church and went to church thinking when we got home it would still be around. Well we were wrong. By the time we got home it was gone, not a single trace in our yard. So I didn't get to get any pics of the kiddos playing in our yard. But Joan got some in her yard. So I will try to get some from her to post. Barry hit me in the back with a snow ball when we were headed into church this morning. I got him back when we came out. I hit him in the face(not expected, just turned at the right time) with a large one. The kiddos played a little in Joan's yard. Christopher was having a blast trowing snowballs at all of us and hittting us. He has a good aim. The kiddos were just in awe on the way to church just looking at everything with snow covering it. So pretty. But no it is all gone. So sad.
1 comment:
I was sad too. I wanted to come home and play.... :(
Post a Comment