To all who are interested in a time of fellowship with other ladies and growing in God's Word, our congregation will be having our Ladies Day this Saturday, April 25, 2009. Registration is at 8:30 with a light refreshments for breakfast and then the Ladie's Day with lunch provided. Please come and bring your friends. It will be uplifting and fun. Hope to see you there.
Adamsville Church of Christ. If you need directions let me know.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




5 comments:
I am looking forward to it. :)
That's awesome that you are advertising. I wish I could be there so bad.. :(
I am coming, at least for a little while. I will have both of the young 'uns with me...Nick is working.
I am planning to come... wasn't sure about bringing Harper but if Jennifer is bringing Andrew, I just might. :)
I cant wait to see everyone!!
Post a Comment