Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all you women out there. I have had a good one. The kiddos and Barry gave me a couple of storage shelves for scrapbooking stuff and a hand plate. The plate has both the kiddos hand prints on it. It is soo cute.
Friday night me and the kiddos went o ver to Laura's to spend some time and Lori came. The other girls couldn't make it. But we had a great time. The kiddos had fun with each other and the ladies did too. We ate talked and had lots of fun with each other. Thank you Laura, next time come to my house.
Saturday, the Sunshine Girls had a Mother's Day project. We made mini loaves of bread for the mothers at church to pass out to them. Then they made birthday cards for the little chinese girl we help support and her twin brother. Then they went out front to plant a few flowers in the pots. They did great and had fun. That afternoon when Barry got home from the men's retreat, Lauren and I went out. We went to Sumo to have early dinner and they gave me a carnation for being a mother. Then we went to see "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past". It was good other than a few half dressed women. We had a good time.
This morning they gave me my girfts and we went to church. The girls gave out the bread between services. Then we had lunch over at Barry's grandmothers home.
All in all we have had a good day so far. Hope you all have one as well.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




4 comments:
Happy belated mother's day. You are a great mother and I'm glad you had a good weekend. I was so sad I couldn't come Friday night...leave it to my goofball husband to go and hurt himself just to keep me home!! :) jk
Glad you had a great Mothers Day! Can't wait to eat that bread.
I'm glad to hear you had a great weekend and a good Mother's Day!
So glad you had a great Mother's Day! I had a blast over at Laura's house the other night. We have got to do it again!
Post a Comment