Monday, June 8, 2009

Awesome!!!!!!

We have begun our Summer Gospel Meeting at Adamsville Church of CHrist and it has been awesome so far. We have a wonderful speeker, Ken Tyler from Arab. He is wonderful and keeps you thinking even after we leave for the night. We have night service at 7PM and AM services at 10:30. I have been to all of them so far. Just yesterday we had 4 restorations and 3 baptisms. This is certainly worth it. We could call off the rest of the week and say it was a great success, but just can't do that. We want more of His Word and hopefully more responses. Come if you can. I will be there.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am LOVING Brother Ken and the responses from everyone. Definitely don't want to miss a minute! P.S. I miss y'all sitting behind us. :)

Anonymous said...

I love how enthusiastic you are. Thanks for posting this and inviting people. You are a great example and encrouagement!