Mary went for her eye surgery this morning at 5:45AM. Not long after we got checked in Chance showed up and stayed with us for a while. About 6:45 or 7 he said he needed to go and he said a prayer with us. He is wonderful. Thank you Chance for coming over. We really appreciate it. We got there around 5:30 and were taken back to a room. The doctor called and said he was going to be late since he left his access card at home to his office building. So he was about 30 - 45 minutes late. She was taken back 7:15 -7:30 and she came back t us around 8:45-9. The doctor said all went very well and should not expect any poblems. We were able to leave about 9:30 or 9:45am. About half way to Gardendale she started saying "I'm hungry!" So we stopped in Fultondale at Chick-fil-A and she wanted to go in and eat. We went in and she talked nonstop. She ate and Rebecca came in to see her as well. We are now home and she is in the bed resting and eating again. guess it may not keep her down for long.
Thanks to everyone who wished us well and said prayers and sent cards. We love you all.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




4 comments:
That is such wonderful news! I'm so glad she is doing well.
I'm so sorry girl, I kept meaning to call and check on her today! I am so glad that she is doing well and she seems to be just as full of life as ever! Love you all
I'm so glad everything went well. Hope she has a speedy recover and continues to do well. I know she is glad that is over with. Love ya'll
Glad everything went well!
Post a Comment