Today I dropped the children off at school, then I went across the street to Dora Park to go for my walk. It was a little chilly to start, but still felt really good. I love this weather, I just hope it sticks around for quite a while. I would not mind if it was this weather all year long. Well I walked a mile and then Kim showed up with Blake and walked with me for the next 3 miles. So I walked 4 miles, walked down and back up the hill once, and walked halfway down and ran back up the hill once. I would have done more of this with my walk, but they men were cutting the grass and trimming. And they were working on the hill. After the walk Kim and I sat on the swing in the park and talked while Blake slept in his stroller for a little while.
Then we both went back to DFBK to be with our kiddos to see the Ed's Pet World time. The guys who came was Mr. Sebastian, I think that was his name. He brought out a Teranchula, which Christopher would not touch. Can't say as I blame him. Then he brought out a Tortous, named Speedy,CHristopher also would not touch. Then it was a snake, Which Christopher moved into my lap for. I really don't blame him for that. It was a little too close for comfort. Then he brought out a bird, Christopher did pet it. Then he ran into the bathroom to wash his hands. The last animal he brought out was an aligator. Christopher actually stood up and held it. He also almost dropped it, but the man grabbed it first.
I had a great walk and the children enjoyed Ed's Pet World.
I hope everyone has a great week and we will see you tomorrow night. On Friday night the speech an song leading girls are going to Crystal's for their first get together. Then on Saturday I have my weigh in and then we are off to Alabama Adventure. Barry's company gave them all 2 free combo tickets and a friend of his gave him two more. So it is a free trip, except for parking. Hope the weather is good.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




2 comments:
I remember the day Ed's Pet World came when Mana and ME was at Dora! I don't think I would sit down and let that snake slither over Mana & I again! I was crazy!
That was a good day! I have really enjoyed walking with you and Hailey always gets excited about Ed's.....and she touches everything..ick.
Post a Comment