Sunday, September 28, 2008

Girls Night Out

Well we had a girls night out last night. We had a great time eventhough 3 of my friends were not able to come. Me, Lauren and Magan got to go though. We went to see "Nights in Rodanthe" it was great. I guess I had enough crying on Friday, because I didn't cry during the movie eventhough there were some sad parts that Lauren and Magan cried for. We then went out to eat, breakfast for dinner. It was good as well. Maybe next time the other friends that couldn't go this time can go next time. If not that will be ok too.

Have a great week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW.....sounds like yall had a great time! I don't know anything about that movie. You will have to fill me in!

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Happy Birthday - hope you had a great one!