Wow, last night we had some pretty powerful and strong straightline winds come through Corner. It blew some of our roof off the porch part of our house. Now we have to get that fixed. It blew over all the furniture on the front porch and the grill in the back. It also blew a transformer across the street, so we are without power and have been since around 7:30 or so last night. I am over at mom-in-laws now with the kiddos and Barry. Hoepfully our power will be back on today sometime. I haven't gotten much sleep witht he power out and am very tired, but can't seem to go to sleep. Maybe later. Hope all are fine thought the storms.
3 comments:
I hate that! My Jo & Pepa had a barn roof in their pasture this morning and it wasn't from their barn.
Man, that stinks. Our power was out all last night and most of the day today. Glad it's back on now!
I am so sorry! I hope it comes back on quick, fast, and in a hurry!
Post a Comment