I am writing this with a very heavy heart. I got a call from a very dear, close friend, Rebecca Dawes,of mine yesturday and it was not good news. She told me that she had a pet scan and the results came back. They showed that her cancer has come back. She is really scared and upset, I amas well. Every time I think about her I start to cry. She is such a sweet person and her kids really need her. The doctor told her she will need another surgery, worse than the previous one, and also radiation. I am praying that all goes well and they get it all again and it doesn't come back this time. I hope we can get her back on track with positive thinking. She has to have a positive attitude to get through this. Please keep her in your prayers. I do know she will be very appreciative of the prayers.
2 comments:
I hated to hear this. I will keep her in our prayers and hope that the surgery and radiation will take it all away.
She is in our prayers. I know Mary is torn up about all this too. I pray everything will be o.k. I can't stand the thought of her not being around for her kids.
Post a Comment