


Well this is a combo post. To start with last Saturday I was able and thrilled to make 3 11 x 15 cakes and decorate them for a friend of mine at church who is expecting her 1st baby next month. It was alot of work, but I really enjoyed it and was thrilled to do it. It took me several hours since I had to bake 3 and let them completely cool before I could decorate them. I was really happy that she liked them, but I didn't expect anything other from her. She is such a sweet and kind person, that even if she didn't like them she would have still appreciated them. They were made for her tea. Congrats Candace and Ashley, I cannot wait to see the beautiful baby.
Next, the Puppies are ready to be given away if anyone wants one. They are free, just let me know.
Next, Christopher's school had their annual Teddybear Breakfast Friday. This is where the children bring a bear to school the day before ad let it spend the night. Then when they get back the next morning they get to see what kind of mischif the bears got into. These bear were on the flag pole, at the top of bookcases, in the candy bucket with candy all over their faces, climbing on the tv and vcr at the top corner of the room, and the ceiling fan and so forth. Then they get to eat breakfast with their bears. They had a blast. I don't have pictures, beacuse my camera battery died as soon as I tried to take the first picture.
Last, weight loss. I lost 1.4 pounds this week. I guess I am on the 1.4 pound mark for awhile since I lost the same last week. Maybe next week will be more or different, as long as it is a loss. This is 3 weeks in a row that I have lost and I am determined to make it last.




3 comments:
I am sooooooo proud of you! You are doing fantastic. The cakes were AWESOME by the way. If you ever get in a cooking mood and want to....I LOVE CHOCOLATE CAKE!
Congrats on the consistent weight loss. Keep up the good work! The cakes were fabulous. We are blessed to have you in our lives!
good job on the cakes!! I'm sure they were all eaten up. I can't wait to see and hear all about the new baby.
Post a Comment