Well Chee-vee, Lori, Kim and I decided we would sign up for the scale back alabama program today. We went after church this morning and lunch to Jasper to have our official first weigh in. We are committed to a 10 week period of trying to lose as much weight as we can in the hopes to be our own "Biggest Losers". Wish us all luck and encourange us all to keep up and not give up on this plan. My plan is to lose at least 10 pounds over this time period, but ultimately I would like to lose more. I hope I can at least meet y first goal, but would be ecstatic to lose more. I am all excited and up for the challenge. ood luck to the rest of my team members. I am proud to be a part of your team, Chee-vee asked us all if we wanted to do it, so I guess she is our leader.
Wish the "Fluffy Floozies" luck. Haha, bet you can't guess the originator of the name. I think it is cute and fun.
nfhfiwnskjn
8 years ago




6 comments:
My Scale Back Alabama team is going to win you Fluffy Floozies!!!! LOL!!
My team from church is weighing in on Thursday! I do not know our team name yet. I wish your team luck!
Awesome! Good luck to you all. :)
What a great idea! Good luck! You will do great!! :)
I think the name is so funny! I hope we all do really great! I missed you this morning at the track but you didn't miss out on anything fun. I am hurting already!
Good luck to you all. I know ya'll will do good.
WOOHOO!!!! I am glad you posted it I had already forgot too. I am so excited about this. I know we will do great!
Post a Comment